Self-Introduction : Lee Qi Ying

Posted by QQhexy

I am Lee Qi Ying but I have a super nick name --Lei Kei. Why am I called Lei Kei? This is because of my given name Lee Qi Ying. The 'Li Qi' is an Hong Kong actor's name. In cantonese, they called 'Li Qi' as Lei Kei. That is why all of my friends call me Lei Kei.

I am a 19 year-old girl who born in Pahang, Malaysia. I was graduated from Pay Fong High School in Melaka. After UEC (United Examination Certificate), I further my studies in Utar, Sungai Long, major in entrepreneurship. I found out that this course is quite interesting because i gain a lot of new knowledge after the studies.

Think about hobbies. I would said I love shopping a lots. I reckon every girl loves to shop too. I always go shopping with my friends after class or weekend. As we know, we need MONEY to shop but sometimes i enjoyed window shopping. I learn how to be more fashionably after shopping. Other than this, i can know more new launching stuff from shop. Furthermore, I love to chit chat with my friend. We can talk whatever from North Pole to the Antarctic Pole. That's true and I like to gossip with friends too.

Sometimes, I will spend my free times to surf the internet. The most important thing that makes me love to online is to connect to all my friends from every corner around the world. Although I couldn't see them face to face everyday, the advance of technology brings convenience to us. Nowadays, we use webcam to see each other everyday. I love to update with my friends via Facebook (www.facebook.com) and Friendster (www.friendster.com). I can upload my newly photos to the websites. From here, my friend who wants to know my new look can check those photos from there. Furthermore, I can share photos with my friends using these website. Nevertheless, I found my old friends from those website easily. They bring happiness to us that we can meet up those old friends that we are looking for long time. Moreover, there are a lot of application in these two website. I can play games with my friends. That is one of the reasons I always visit these websites.

I like online shopping too. It's fun while I lazy to go out. I can check all fashion and the things I love that cannot be found in the shopping center. I can shop without going out as I can do other thing at home like chatting with friends while online shopping. On the other hand, I can get more suggestion from my friends who is on internet. It is cheaper to shop online than shop in the shopping center so I can save more through online shopping. The online shopping site that I most visited is www.ashopaholicsden.com. The reason I love this website is because it updates everyday that I can get new stuff from there. It introduces new fashion from different blogshop everyday. They will update every flea market venue, time and date also. It is a convenience to me.

Another my favorite website is mp3.sogou.com. I am sure you know why I love it. I like to listen to music especially pop songs. This is one of the ways that I can updates myself of those new launching albums and new songs from different singers from all over the world. I can download those songs that I like from this website. At least I did not buy those pirated CD or DVD from night market.hahahha...this is the way I can save more money too. Please it out if you are interested.

There is a website I must visit everyday which is my hotmail inbox (www.hotmail.com). I always check and reply mails. This is a must do thing in my life. There are many forward mails from my friends. Some of the mails are interesting that I would share with other friends. However, there is a lot of junk messages that sent by unknown persons. I will delete those messages to prevent viruses that can harm my computer. So, please be aware of those unknown messages.

That is all I want to introduce myself here. Happy reading.

0 comments: