Self-Introduction : Yong Pit Ei

Posted by QQhexy

I am Yong Pit Ei and most people will pronounce my name "Pit Ei" wrongly. Actually my name "Pit Ei" should pronounce as "Pit E". By the way, my friends create a nickname for me - Pit Pit! This nickname follows me since secondary school. I'm from OUG, KL. I did my primary studies in SJKC Yoke Nam; secondary in SMK Sri Sentosa; foundation in UTAR (PJ Campus); and now I'm studying my degree - Entrepreneurship course in UTAR (Sg. Long Campus). Although it is a tough journey for me to finish the degree, I'm having a lot of fun here until I'm not realize that this is my final year already. Oh, so fast! My uni life is going to end soon!

My hobbies are listening musics, watching movies and accessing the Internet. So, I think computer and broadband service are very important for me because I need them everyday to do all those things, no exception! Is it very terrible? I should thank to the people who came out all these things and idea...they made our life so easy and simple!

The top 5 websites that I visited the most and the top 5 Internet activities I did the most:

1. www.yahoo.com - I set this website as my Internet browser's home page. I will search whatever information I need through this website especially when I'm doing assignment. Besides, I like to search pictures here as well and grab them to put in my presentation slides to make the slides look more attractive and more understanding.

2. www.hotmail.com - I will check my e-mail everyday and forward those interesting e-mail to others. However, my group members will use this to send our assignment draft to each other to check and give opinions.

3. www.dygod.com - I love this website so much because i can download the movies and dramas for free and long time I didn't go to cinema already. Save money!

4. music.sogua.com - People who are like to listen music like me can surf this website and enjoy listening the new songs or even old songs and download them for free. The quality of the songs is not bad! Check it out!

5. www.download.com - I can download whatever software that I want and it's free!

0 comments: