Self-Introduction : Low Qiau Hui

Posted by QQhexy

Halo...Im qiauhui..Actually this is the 1st time i post things at the blog..And this is also the 1st time my group members and I have our own blog here..We have been become group member for few semester and this is the last year we study in Utar..Thanks the tutor for giving us the chance to open our own blog and know more about each others and also having our sweet memories here..Im 19 years old and I was graduated from Pay Fong High School in Malacca..I come from a very small town-Gemas that most of the people dunno where it located..My hobbies are listening music, online, watching tv and so on.. BUT...'sleep and dreaming' are the things that I would like to do the most..^^

The top 5 websites that I visit the most are:

1. www.google.com - The website that i find the images, information, news and so on..I can find out the informations that need in doing assignment at here and it its useful and easier for me to search any others information i want.

2. www.haoting.com - This website let me know about all the latest albums and songs around the world..I can easily listen the music here..

3. www.hotmail.com - I can receive any mail from my friends which stay far from me..This make me keep in touch with my friends and know more about their life and culture in other country..Besides, i can also know the latest new about other countries..

4. www.facebook.com - This website make me know a lot of new friends not only in Malaysia but all around the world..I can simply chat with my friends here, view their picture here and this will help me know more about their life..

5. www.freeonlinegames.com – I will play games here when I was boring..This website bring me a lot of fun when I was unhappy..I can reduce stress here..

0 comments: