Self-Introduction : Ng Xing Pei

Posted by QQhexy

XP! People think of Windows XP when someone said “XP”, but to my friends, “XP” means ME – Xingpei. I think this is a good initial that makes everyone remember my name easily. Let me tell you more about myself.. I'm Xingpei, Ng. I did my primary studies in SJKC Jalan Davidson; secondary in SMK Taman Connaught; foundation in UTAR; and till now I'm undergoing my degree in Entrepreneurship in UTAR, too. This is the last year being in UTAR, and I enjoyed the days here with all my fellow friends. Just as what Qiauhui said, this is really a great opportunity as we never thought of creating a blog of ours. We hope everyone will find our site to be the most comprehensive site. (Yes, I'm quite ambitious in achieving our best! I don't like the feeling of losing, you too, right?)

Alright, my hobbies! I enjoyed all type of movies except horror movies!!~~I just couldn't sleep all night when I watched one...the scenes just keep repeating in my mind.. That's terrible and horrible! But, still I went for movies once a week on average, and sometimes I would find there are no more movies that I can watch anymore. I think “Wild Child” is quite a good one. Other than movies, my favorite pastime is cooking. There is nothing more enjoyable when someone praised my cooking. My forte is soup especially Chinese herbal soup and pig stomach soup. When I feel bored with studies, I’d go for some Sudoku and flash games in the internet too.

The top 5 websites that I visited the most and the top 5 internet activities I did:

www.google.com : The BEST Search Engine!! I think this was the first choice for most of the internet users. Google is the best place for information search, no matter what you want; it is all available to get it here - Google. It has become the component of the internet which cannot be separated.

www.gmail.com : I like the services that Google provide. To me, I feel that Gmail is much safer which means less spam messages and user friendly. It is easy to navigate from one mail to another under the same sender. Gmail will categorize all the messages on the same topic or reply on the same subject under one category. I find this to be great.

www.dygod.com : As I mentioned above, one of my hobby is watching movies. So, this is the website that I usually download dramas and movies. With this, I can save some of my pocket money to watch it in the cinema.

www.blogger.com : Most of my friends like to surf facebook, friendster to keep in touch with friends, but I like to keep in contact with my friends through blogging. I like to surf around and leave comments after reading on their postings. I feel close to them when I read about the happenings around them rather than just looking at their recent photos.

www.lelong.com.my : I find this online auction site is great after reading an article on the success of this online business. This site allows us to find out the price range of products before we purchase in the market. After the first transaction made in lelong.com, it becomes a habit to check for gadgets here. The online security is better here compared to other auction site.

0 comments: